Australia via Suez.
HSR-VII-12 HSR-VII-12-a NEMO Service
Roundtrip approx 91 days, starting at 8.900,00 EUR
Super voyage on a new vessel of a German shipping line to the most beautiful places in the world.
Hamburg - Rotterdam - Le Havre - Fos sur Mer - La Spezia - Damietta - Suez Canal - Djibouti - Réunion - Port Louis - Melbourne - Sydney - Brisbane - Auckland - Lyttelton - Melbourne - Adelaide - Jakarta - Port Kelang - Chennai - Colombo - Djibouti - Jeddah - Suez Canal - Damietta - Malta - La Spezia - Tilbury - Hamburg.
Container vessel, flag Liberia, nationality of master: East European, built in 2007. 38.250 TDW, length 212,80 m, breadth 32,20 m, on board voltage 220 V. Equipment: air condition, fitness room, inside pool, video/TV, lounge, deckchairs, elevator. Currency on board: US$.
Age limit: 6 / 79. Yellow fever vaccination required. Visa necessary for Djibouti, Australia, Indonesia and India. Medicical certificate required!
Cabins and prices
1) Single cabin “Owner”, shower/WC. Music Centre, writing desk, sofa. Location: port side, masters deck, open view to the side.
2) Single cabin “Spare”, shower/WC. Music Centre, writing desk, sofa. Location: masters deck. View may be restricted by cargo.
Round trip from 8.900,00 €.
1) Round trip, all cabins, 91 days, 8.900,00 €.
2) Hamburg – Sydney, all cabins, 39 days, 4.110,00 €.
3) Adelaide – Hamburg, all cabins, 37 days, 3.920,00 €.
The HAMBURG SÜD REISEAGENTUR GmbH. is not organizer of these voyages, but only acting as agent of the shipping company. The passage conditions of the shipping company are
valid and binding. The above is subject to change. Hamburg, 26.07.2007.
Download as PDF Document